Our Home

Rummaging through my files and finding the video I posted prior to this entry, I was reminded of where our family was a year ago. That video was taken when we were fixing up our new house. That explains the disarranged background.

But behind that video is an interesting story on how my husband and I went over all the possible government housing loans looking for a good mortgage deal to get our own home. It was probably the most trying and interesting time in our life as a family who used to know nothing more than rent one place after another. It was tiring, the transfers that we have done. We do not have a lot of options here in our land. We have such limited deals and most of them are just not viable for us in our family.

It was a real blessing when my mother loaned us the amount we need and we just pay for her on a monthly basis for fourteen years. I will always be thankful for the fact that we have the humble house of our dreams complete with the works that I have always dreamed of as a child. We will always be grateful to God for extending His grace through this home.

Comments

Popular Posts