6 Quirky Things About Me

Cienna dearie, thanks for this tag.

The rules:

Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:

1. I love the thrill of driving in the fast lane.
2. I always hold on to my pepper spray when I commute around the Metro.
3. I so love Michael Scofield and Linc and LJ and Sarah and everyone in PrisonBreak!
4. The moment I shut down my laptop is the time I check my mails from my mobile.
5. I can do several things at the same time. I'm a Multi-Tasking Diva.
6. I have been a perfume/cologne collector ever since I was seven. Seriously!

I'm tagging my blogging friends as I hope to learn more about them:
|Twinks|Ellaine|Hailey|PinayMama|Elaine|Bing|
|Joy|Elay|Aiza|Delish|Ella|Jencc|

Comments

gypsy soul said…
i like driving in the fast lane too!..thanks for the tag. i'll be passing the meme in a while.
Anonymous said…
thanks jen! quick question. how do i put the link with your name on it? i still have to explore this blogspot =D
Anonymous said…
thanks jen! wow, i just loved what i did hehe! =D
twinks said…
Sis thanks for tagging me with this one. Done with this one na eh. here's the link: http://twinkletoewritingspace.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-6-quirky-things.html

thanks uli :]

Popular Posts