My Friday Feast

Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

Hmm... this one's hard. I honestly am not updated anymore with show business.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

I'd say 1. I haven't used the phone in a while. Except for the times that I need to, like this morning I had to call Citibank to get my penalty charge reversed. lol!

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to)

I would have to say our church. We need all the help we could get right now.

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

That would be strawberries.

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

Oh yes.

Comments

Marsha said…
I agree with your soup... I hate talking on the phone too! And I do love strawberries! We have the best berries here in northeast Louisiana!

Have a terrific weekend!
Judy said…
Happy Friday and welcome to the feast. I enjoy strawberries too... I don't know why I don't buy them any more than I do.

I don't mind talking on the phone if it's to one of my kids... but other than that, there are a lot of other things I would rather do.

Have a great weekend!
Anonymous said…
Oh i love strawberries its also my son's favorite. Happy feasting.

Popular Posts