- being able to work from home and still make a decent living. There is nothing better than being able to care for your family and earning a living while at home! This is a major blessing and breakthrough in our life as a family. It all started a year ago and will press on counting!
- a husband that more than just complements my whole being and takes good care of me and our little guy.
- my forgiving son, who is just as forgiving as his sweet father. I can be a nut sometimes.
- my family of origin. Can't live with them, can't live without them. LOL! I love them all! Each personality has its own quirks but nevertheless amusing in their own unique ways.
- friends (long time, new ones -virtual or in the flesh). You have made life sweeter through your presence!
It should be the weather. With the holiday just around the corner, we have the weirdest of all weathers. One day it will be a little chilly then the next will be utter heat. It’s horrible. This should be the culprit to the flu virus mutating like crazy.
I should say that this is not uncommon. My folks who are in Houston right now said that the weather there is also as crazy. In other parts of the world people are turning on their conventional gas fires and some their contemporary electric fires. It is winter time in their place and this is the least they could do to find comfort in their home.
I suggest you check out Hotprice.co.uk if you would like to install one of those state of the art hole in the wall fires in time for winter.
While some swear to earning a hundred a day. This is what adsense has earned me in one full year - $99.86! And I cannot withdraw the money just yet until it amounts to $100 at least. Okay, I have waited for a year, a few more days should not be that bad.
This will be one of my blogging milestones. I haven't withdrawn my adsense earnings since I did online marketing and this is going to be a first. I am definitely looking forward to it. It's not much, but it marks one full year of waiting. :-)
We were told that he will get everything finished in three days.
What Your Home Says About You
You come across as very intellectual. People take your wisdom seriously.
You have amazing hygiene, and it shows. You are sparkling clean!
You are a very domestic person. You enjoy decorating, cooking, and making things homey.
You are not a nurturing person by nature, but you can easily take care of someone you truly love.
You feel settled in your life. You have enough time to focus on little details.
You are a somewhat self sufficient person. You can do fine on your own if you have to.
Your friends see you as honest, humble, and responsible.
Did you hear that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! I’m sure you have read a whole lot of write ups on these famous great eyeglasses for less by Zenni Optical. In fact, I recently just watched Zenni on Fox. I have learned quite a few stuff on spectacles. I am blessed to have 20/20 vision, but when the time comes that I would need to wear glasses, I wouldn’t have a second thoughts on choosing from the variable dimension frames from Zenni.
Labels: zenni optical