Having been online for quite sometime now has made me think of venturing into selling my items online instead of the usual ebay marketplace. With the various purchases I have done so far, I have seen the contrast between online shops with good ecommerce software and the ones that made it troublesome for me to purchase. Most of which that I encounter that way, I almost immediately leave and check out other online shops with similar products.

Taking this in consideration, I have come to see the importance of having a reliable online ecommerce software. I was told by one of my friends who sell his items online that what usually gave him a headache was those shopping carts that he availed of that were free. I have heard great things about Ashop and have read how reliable this software is. I will surely look more into their software and consider it for my future online store.

0 comments: