Monetizing Blogs

One of the great things about blogging aside from being able express myself is the opportunity to blog for money. This is a major blessing for us in our family. Even that without my knowing it this particular blog of mine was ranked by Google with 2/10 which makes it possible for me to grab more opportunities. Even as more opportunities mean more compensation for us, I still am grateful for being able to do what I do now. Especially now that I have not been in my tip top shape, but the fact remains that I can still earn in my own able time, when I am not feeling so sick.

I have been blogging for sometime now but have only recently found out about monetizing my blog this way. We have been doing this for only a couple of months now and we sure have seen the blessing it has been to us in our family.

Comments

Popular Posts