Wordless Wednesday

Comments

Kathy said…
What a wonderful shot of both of you laughing. We should laugh with out children more!!!
Sandee said…
How fun. I'm not sure who is having the most fun. Have a great WW. :)
J. said…
Thanks Sandy, Kathy, Jen and Sandee! :-) I appreciate you all!

These fun times with my kid are just treasures to behold. Happy WW! :-)
Anonymous said…
Ah... the luxury of being acquainted with the blog author, and knowing that it's OK to leave a one-line comment, cos she knows I wouldn't be angling for a comment on my own blog in return;-)

Allowing me the freedom to just write... terrific pic;-D

(Oh dear, brevity doesn't appear to be in my vocabulary. Tee hee hee;-)
Anonymous said…
Me again. Just following on from your comment that these times with your son are treasures. I hope you back up your blog files, cos in years to come these posts are going to be the most blessed meander down memory lane for you and hubby.

And think about all the embarrassing moments you can lavish on Junior (especially when he starts dating;-O)

Popular Posts