Tuesday Toot - 02/26/08


Today I am tooting about this website being given a PageRank 2/10 by Google. I am amazed even as our main site just got slapped by google from its PR4 in time for Valentine's Day. It was something that is expected because we did grab a lot of opportunities. We have no regrets even as we were able to pay off a major chunk of our credit card debts out of the extra income.

I believe Page Rank is overrated. But still it is something and I believe it's worth tooting about. I don't know how long will this award stay in this site. For now, allow me to savor the moment. Here's for my Tuesday Toot. :-)

Comments

Me said…
Hey that's cool!
J. said…
Thanks! It was good while it lasted, haha! Even for a few hours. It probably was a glitch. Because I don't see my PR2 anymore, lol!
Julie Arduini said…
It doesn't matter how long it stays, it's still a real deal. I know one time my RSS feed counter gave me about 10 times the amount of readers I normally have. I savored the moment and the next day, it was back to the numbers I was used to. So enjoy!
J. said…
Hi Surrendered Scribe! I appreciate your encouragement :-) Google is probably trying to make up his mind if I should retain the PR2 or not. My SEO Quake toolbar says it's now PR0,but the Google toolbar says it is still PR2.

Just to savor, I made a screenshot of it. Silly me! :-)

Popular Posts