Securing Our Home

Even before we were blessed with our own home, we were always careful and made sure our home is secured and is installed with one of those security systems the one we used from the second apartment that we rented, we have installed an alarm which we got used to having up to the last apartment that we rented.


It just occurred to me that we have not installed one now that we have our new home. I guess we have taken for granted that we live in a subdivision. But then again, I remember back in 1999 our house got ransacked and thieves practically took off with all of the jewelries me and my mom had. It was one scary time for us then.


We have to take care of this the soonest, for that peace of mind. Although we cannot really control things, it is always wise to reinforce than to later regret when we know we could have done more from our end.

Comments

Popular Posts