Trace that Prank Caller

A few days ago I received this call with a non-registered phone number. She got the number right but the person she is looking for is non-existent. I am reminded of the days when our local telephone company would be so behind that we all get cross lines and what have yous. It was frustrating and thank heavens it does not exist anymore because of the fiber optics technology that was incorporated to the technology. 

Fast forward to this day, I am sure that this does not belong to glitches and century old technology. I have even been considering that this lady is really a prank caller after all. I would receive calls from her every other day and looking for all different names. This is when TraceNumber.com can come very handy. To trace a phone number is now made possible.

Comments

Popular Posts