My Christmas Potpourri Jar Project

I'm sure a lot of you have bought your own from your favorite department store, Wal Mart's or wherever. I chose to make my own, DIY Christmas Potpourri Jar! Yay! I am going to post the how to's, which is as easy as 1-2-3 in my Handy Tips and Hints Site and maybe post a picture for Wordless Wednesday in our Marriage and Beyond page.

Meanwhile, here is the finished product, which I made in less than five minutes! If you have every item you need to create one, I don't see any reason to buy a ready made one. There is always a certain sense of fulfillment in making stuffs by yourself. A sense of pride of sorts. Coming from a country of tropics, where there is no pine tree (except for the cool southern part of the country-Baguio), we can't really be expected to pick out the pine tree to get inside our home, so the best we could do is pick out the prettiest Christmas tree (plastic but looks real one) fresh from the department store for our home. Anyhoo, I have to do away with my blabberings and as I've said, the finished product in the sweet scent of Cinnamon Holiday...

Comments

Popular Posts