Baduy na Kung Baduy!



What can I say, I am a fan. Despite the person Gabby was and what he chose to be in the past, we cannot take away the fact that he wass such a good actor and really good looking at that. I practically grew up with Shawie and him together and what he did with her former girls was really disappointing. No, I am not as old as them, I was in my grade school days when they were an item. It is just interesting that he seems to be facing the consequences of his misdoings, sincerely at that. Only time can tell though.

Comments

raqgold said…
hehehe, fan ka pala ha. my older daughter is a fan of sharon naman, kasi i have this CD of her that i've been playing every morning, ayun, fan na daw sya ni sharon!
J. said…
hi sis kengks! naku original sharonian ito. nasabit lang si gabby. ;-) magkakasundo kami ng eldest mo.

Popular Posts