EXCERPT: OPERATION TAKE IT BACK CHAPTER 7: IT'S OKAY TO CRY, BUT...

1 Samuel 30:3-4 - 3 When David and his men came to the town, it was burned, and their wives and their sons and their daughters had been taken captive. 4 Then David and the people who were with him raised their voices and wept until they were too exhausted to weep any longer.

So, beloved, advise yourself that you have cried enough. Tell yourself that you’ll no longer weep. Tell yourself that you’ll begin to listen to what the Holy Spirit is saying, and follow His instructions in your heart. Tell yourself that you will arise and engage in the right warfare to enforce your victory and restoration. Tell yourself that you will rise and reject the devil and his plans to cause you pain, loss and tears. Pray for grace to take the right spiritual actions from now onwards, in Jesus name.

 

PRAYERS: 

1. Heavenly Father, I thank You for saving me from sin and making me your child. Thank You for assuring me of heaven at the end of all things. Be glorified forever and ever, in Jesus name. 

2. Today, Father, I pray that You will protect and preserve me from the enemy. Cover me with Your shield and protect me against tears of sorrow this year, in Jesus name. 

3. Whatever the enemy has stolen from me that has left a negative mark in my life, causing me to be sorrowful from time to time, O Lord my Father, I ask for total restoration, in Jesus name. 

4. This year Lord, I forbid tears and sorrow in my life and family. I decree that peace, joy and celebration shall be the order in my home, in Jesus name. 

5. Father, may everything planned in the spirit to cause me tears and sorrow backfire. May all the demons and evil agents of darkness projected to destroy my life and family in any way, be disgraced, bound, and cast into the abyss, in Jesus name. 

6. Holy Spirit, I surrender to You today and every day. I ask that You inspire and help me to take the right actions and do the right things when unfair things happen around me. Remind and help me to see beyond the physical events and know where the battles are coming from. Help me to always remember that I have victory in Christ, no matter what happens, in Jesus name. 

7. From this day forward, I will walk in the will of God for my life. I will walk in the strength and power of God. There is no fear and anxiety in me. I will do mighty things for the kingdom of God, in Jesus name. 

8. Thank You, Lord, for taking my sorrows away. Thank You for giving me peace and joy. Thank You for giving me victory over the forces of death and sorrow, in Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

Excerpt: Okpara, Daniel C.. Operation Take It Back: 18 Days Prophetic Prayers to Confront the Enemy and Take Back Everything Stolen From You (pp. 63-64). Better Life Media. Kindle Edition. 


Comments

Popular Posts