Excerpt: Operation Take It Back Chapter 5: The Enemy Came in Like a Flood

Isaiah 59:19 "So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun; when the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him."

“Sometimes, faith is crying but still trusting, being confused but still trusting, being frustrated but still believing.”

The enemy may be around you now like a flood, from all sides, and you feel frustrated. But keep trusting and praying. You may not feel God’s presence in any way right now and things may be looking like even your prayers are causing more problems. But keep on keeping on. Keep trusting and praying. 

Keep on praying even when you don’t feel like praying. Keep on praying even when you feel abandoned. Keep on praying even if you feel you’re wasting your time. The Spirit of God will surely lift a standard against the enemy. 

You will surely pull through no matter where you are today. The troubles in your life now are paving the way for the miracles you need. The problems will not consume you. God is still with you even if you don’t feel it. And just as He delivered David from all his enemies, He will surely deliver you.

Prayers:

1. Heavenly Father, I thank You that You are always with me. Even when I don’t feel it, You are with me. Even when I don’t see signs, You are with me. Even when I feel attacked, You are with me. Even when I am not happy, You are with me. You never leave nor forsake me. I say, be glorified forever and ever, in Jesus name. 

2. O Lord, I ask that You keep me planted in You always. When storms rage against me and things on the outside attack, keep me ever planted in You. always remind me that nothing can destroy Your plans for my life. Help me to stand and keep standing no matter what happens in and around my life, in Jesus name. 

3. Today, I declare before heaven and earth that God is good. He is good to all those who look up to Him. He is good to me and my household. His love is ever with me, and His faithfulness is forever and ever, in Jesus name. 

4. Father, by Your Spirit, open my eyes; give me a discerning heart, and show me the doors that I have knowingly or unknowingly opened to the enemy of my soul and destiny. Help me to find these doors and close them perpetually, in Jesus name. 

5. I surrender all my hardness of heart to You, Lord. Uproot them from me and make my heart ready for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name. 

6. I pray today, Lord, close the doors of unforgiveness, fear, unbelief, and negative thinking in my life. Close them today and forever, in Jesus name. 

7. From this day on, I stand on the authority I have in Christ. I cancel every evil voice of the enemy in my mind, in Jesus name. 

8. Every fear and negative rehearsal going on in my mind, cease forthwith. I command fear to be replaced with faith, courage, and boldness, and I command all negative thoughts and rehearsals to be replaced with divine ideas and strategies, in Jesus name. 

9. In the name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke the devil and all his demons and agents that have tried and may still be trying to cause confusion, destruction, delay, and failure in my life and family. I bind them today and cast them into the abyss, in Jesus name. 

10. O Lord, by Your mercy, protect me in my hours of need. Frustrate any decision, alliance, or move that will put my needs against Your will and purpose for my life, in Jesus name. 

11. Father, may I never find myself fighting against your people. Even when I am offended, hurt, and betrayed, help me by Your Spirit to focus my eyes on Your promises and not on my revenge. Help me to always remember to trust Your judgment and vengeance, in Jesus name. 

12. Satan, hear me and hear me well. It is the Lord Jesus Christ that rebukes you now. You lost at the Cross, and you will remain a loser. I command you to take your hands off my life, marriage, finances, and destiny, in Jesus name. 

13. I declare total restoration over my life and family today. I invite heaven’s carpenters and repairers to start repairing whatever has been damaged in my body and in my life, in Jesus name. 

14. Thank You, Lord, for answering my prayers, in Jesus name. Amen.

Excerpt: Okpara, Daniel C.. Operation Take It Back: 18 Days Prophetic Prayers to Confront the Enemy and Take Back Everything Stolen From You (pp. 50-52). Better Life Media. Kindle Edition. 

Comments

Popular Posts