Psalm 121 God Protects Us (Personalized)

 A song of the stairway


I look up to the mountains and hills, longing for God’s help.

But then I realize that our true help and protection

is only from the Lord,

our Creator who made the heavens and the earth.



He will guard and guide me, never letting me stumble or fall.

God is my keeper; He will never forget nor ignore me.


He will never slumber nor sleep;

He is the Guardian-God for His people, Israel.


Yahweh himself will watch over me;

He’s always at my side to shelter me safely in His presence.


He’s protecting me from all danger both day and night.

He will keep you from every form of evil or calamity

as He continuously watches over me.


I will be guarded by God himself.

I will be safe when I leave my home,

and safely I will return.

He will protect me now,

and He’ll protect me forevermore!

Comments

Popular Posts