Joshua 1:5-9 I am Strong and Courageous in Christ Jesus

 5 No man shall be able to stand before me all the days of my life. Just as the Lord was with Moses, so He will be with me. You will not leave me or forsake me. 

6 I am strong and courageous, for I shall cause this people to inherit the land that the Lord swore to our fathers to give us. 

7 I will be strong and very courageous, being careful to do according to all the law that Moses, God's servant commanded me. I will not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that I may have good success wherever I go. 


8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from my mouth, but I shall meditate on it day and night, so that I may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then the Lord will make my way prosperous, and then I will have good success. 

9 The Lord commanded me to be strong and courageous. I am not frightened, and I am not dismayed, for the Lord my God is with me wherever I go.”

Comments

Popular Posts