I am Thankful Meme

I am thankful for:
- being able to work from home and still make a decent living. There is nothing better than being able to care for your family and earning a living while at home! This is a major blessing and breakthrough in our life as a family. It all started a year ago and will press on counting!
- a husband that more than just complements my whole being and takes good care of me and our little guy.
- my forgiving son, who is just as forgiving as his sweet father. I can be a nut sometimes.
- my family of origin. Can't live with them, can't live without them. LOL! I love them all! Each personality has its own quirks but nevertheless amusing in their own unique ways.
- friends (long time, new ones -virtual or in the flesh). You have made life sweeter through your presence!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome list of things to be thankful for! Thanks for joining our meme at Mommy Community. Have a blessed Holidays!

Popular Posts